Sunday, January 21, 2018

2017 Year in Review

I didn't really sew a lot this past year. I'm not that surprised, I had a rather busy year! Between taking care of my mental health, a new position at work, and other various events, I ended up knitting more than sewing. I've included a couple of major projects here.


Mid-Victorian chemise and drawers


Blue Regency Gown


18th century petticoats


Miramar Dress and Wonder Unders slip


NutMeg Sews' Pineapple Reticule


Victorian Tea Gown


1780s stays


IKEA LJUSOGA Italian Gown


Star Trek TOS Season 3 Skant


18th Century Cap


Finished Curtain-Along Gown


Quilted Petticoat


Taylor Mitts


Petticoat for Pocket Hoops


Salal Sweater



1780s Split Rump



5 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Just discovered your blog... SEW fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your tea gown, I think that's my favorite thing! Will you be going to Costume College this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you got good amount of basics and underwear done thins year, which is always important! And I am always so amazed whenever someone makes a version of that incredibly daunting pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, it looks like you made quite a lot this year! And so many really great and practical pieces that will get tons of use. Now you're set this year to make all the pretties!

    ReplyDelete

1770's Riding Habit

I'm not precisely sure when I decided that I needed a riding habit, but once the idea was there, it needed to happen. It's been on ...